After selling their first auto insurance policy in 2004, Alliance United has gone from strength to strength. They only sell policies in California, which means that they quickly became specialists on the Golden State and what their customers really need from their insurance. Kemper Corporation bought Alliance United in 2014, further strengthening their financial support and bringing additional years of insurance experience to the company. Their broker partners have full, secure access to their customers’ policy information so that you won’t have to wait to speak to a representative to get the information that you need. Alliance United understand that their customers need fast and efficient service to get them back on the road as soon as possible.
Why choose Alliance United Auto Insurance?
- Bilingual claims adjusters are available to make things as easy as possible
- Policyholders can download Alliance United’s free app to view their policy status and make payments
- You can report a claim 7 days a week
Did you know...?
- The Better Business Bureau has awarded them an A+ rating
- They work with more than 900 brokers across the US
- Policyholders can choose from nearly 2,000 office locations to speak to someone face to face