William Adair founded Direct Insurance in 1991, envisioning an insurance company that could offer premium service without the premium price tag. Today, they are based in Nashville, Tennessee with over 400 offices throughout the United States and a variety of easy ways to manage your insurance. Policyholders can download their free app to pay their bills and access their digital insurance ID wherever they are, whenever they need it.
Why choose Direct General Auto Insurance?
- You can make a payment in store, online, on the phone or even via text
- They have bilingual customer service representatives to ensure you get the help that you need
- There are a range of discounts available, including up to 25% for our heroes actively serving in the military
Did you know...?
- Their mascot is JJ Hightail – he even has his own Facebook and Twitter pages
- Direct General has more than 400 local offices across the US with over 2,000 employees
- They have partnered with the Hispanic Heritage Foundation, donating to their scholarship program