Established in 1923, Safeco have been providing insurance with a personal service for over 90 years. Originally called the ‘General Insurance Company of America’, they changed their name to the ‘Selective Auto and Fire Ensurance Company’ or ‘SAFECO’ in 1953. In 2008, they were acquired by Liberty Mutual Insurance, a Fortune 100 corporation with an ‘A’ rating from A.M. Best, further ensuring their success.
Why choose Safeco Insurance?
- 24-hour claims and customer support line, available 7 days a week
- Safeco have partnered with local agents, who live and work near you
- Backed by the financial strength of Liberty Mutual Insurance
Did you know...?
- They support a range of non-profits across Washington and Oregon through their foundation
- Safeco own the naming rights to the Seattle Mariners’ baseball stadium
- You can manage your policy online and even print your ID cards