Founded in 1959 by William J. Parrillo, Safeway Insurance Group is the largest insurance company that is both privately held and family owned. Headquartered in Illinois, they serve over 300,000 customers across the US and employ over 3,000 local independent agents. They have been rated ‘A’ by A.M. Best, one of the most well-regarded rating agencies for insurance. Policyholders can take advantage of their MySafeway online portal, where customers can print insurance IDs, make payments or find your nearest office. – See more at: http://www.compare.com/auto-insurance/companies/safeway-insurance#sthash.nwb2JUtt.dpuf
Why choose Safeway Auto Insurance?
- Manage your policy online with Safeway’s customer portal
- Set up automatic payments so that you don’t have to worry about missing a bill
- Over 3,000 agents across the US to help you when you need it most
Did you know...?
- The largest privately held, family owned insurance company in the US
- Safeway Insurance Group are rated ‘A’ (excellent) by A.M. Best Company
- Serving over 300,000 customers across the US