Established March 2nd, 1989 in Miami Gardens, Florida they have since grown to become one of the largest privately held insurers in the US. United Auto Insurance is still a family-owned business today, expanding to two offices in Florida and Illinois in 1998. They are invested in providing the latest up-to-date technology to ensure that their agents can make buying insurance easy and efficient. They have several underwriting offices across the US, so that your policy really is kept local.
Why choose United Auto Insurance?
- Download their free app to carry your ID card, check up on a claim, or pay a bill on the go
- A range of payment options are available: credit card, e-check and EFT
- All of your documents are available online to download whenever you need them
Did you know...?
- United Auto offers a range of policy terms: 1, 3, 6 or 12 month policies
- They accept a range of driving histories, including foreign licenses
- You can make payments by phone 24/7 through their automated system