Why choose Ohio Mutual Auto?
- Ohio Mutual has a rating of A+ from the Better Business Bureau
- They have had an ‘A’ (excellent) rating from AM best for 25 years in a row
- Ohio Mutual writes more than $220m in premiums every year
Did you know...?
- Just like their name, their headquarters are based in Bucyrus, Ohio
- They hold an annual policyholder meeting, so that you can ask any questions that you have and provide feedback on your experience
- Ohio Mutual will match employee contributions to local charities, affirming their commitment to helping the community around them
- Customer Service: 800-686-3011
- Claims: 888-895-7725
- Ohio Mutual, 1725 Hopley Avenue, Bucyrus, Ohio 44820
Founded in 1901 as the Ohio Mutual Tornado, Cyclone and Windstorm Insurance Association offered specialist insurance to homeowners across Ohio. Although they’ve grown since those early days, their small-town friendly feel has stayed the same. They now partner with nearly 400 independent agencies to help you whenever you need it.
Despite being more than 120 years old, their technology has continued to move with the times. Policyholders can use their secure 360access portal. Once logged in, you can view your documents, print ID cards and even pay your bills online. No matter where you are, or what time of day.
You can choose from a range of coverage options. You can just cover the basics, like liability and property damage. If you want some add additional peace of mind, you can add towing and extra coverage for sound equipment. Homeowners coverage will cover fire, vandalism and even identity theft.
Of course, we hope you never need to make a claim, but if you do, Ohio Mutual has specialized adjustors available 24/7, ready to help you whatever happens. They work closely with the National Insurance Crime Bureau, combating fraudulent claims. Because they believe that honest customers shouldn’t have to pay more for others’ crimes.
Since inception, Ohio Mutual has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to non-profits across the US. They’ve fundraised for a variety of charities, including Ronald McDonald and The American Cancer Society. They also heavily contribute to The Leader in Me; teaching core values to children in local schools.
Ohio Mutual Customer Reviews
“The claims department was excellent. I was surprised at how quickly I was contacted and the way they kept me updated during the process. It was a very positive experience after going through a tough experience!”
“We have used Ohio Mutual for years and it is by far one of the best insurance companies. We recommend it to many of our friends and family members. Some of which have had claims and felt they were handled very thoroughly and with great attention to detail. They have shown how much they truly care!”