Established in 1980 and headquartered in Laguna Hills, California, Sun Coast General has been providing insurance for over 30 years. They are an agency that places business through several admitted insurance companies across multiple policy types. Doing business with more than one insurance company allows Sun Coast to find a carrier that is a fit for your needs. They’re fully licensed in all of the states that they write in, California: 0691052, Colorado: NPA00113252 and Utah: 92574.
Why choose Sun Coast General Insurance?
- DUI, accidents, tickets and SR-22s are all acceptable through Sun Coast
- Sun Coast General offers a range of discounts, including Good Driver and Homeowner
- Policyholders can get instant proof of insurance
Did you know...?
- The Better Business Bureau has given Sun Coast General a rating of A+
- They are a leader in nonstandard auto insurance in the US
- Sun Coast General was one of the first agencies in the US to offer a usage based insurance product