Why You Need General Liability Insurance
Not matter how careful you are, accidents happen. People get hurt and property gets damaged. Having general liability insurance coverage could save your business thousands of dollars.
General liability insurance protects your business against claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs and damage to someone else’s property.
You should need general liability insurance if your business routinely:
- Talks to clients face to face
- Uses and has access to a client’s equipment
- Professionally represent a client’s business/interests
- Conduct business on 3rd-party locations
- Need general liability insurance for a contract
Coverage for general liability insurance can start as low as $30/mo. Compare Small Business Insurance today to find out.