Mazda CX-9 Insurance
Start comparing insurance rates for the CX-9 now or continue reading for more information.
If you’re looking for a great mid-sized SUV Crossover then the Mazda CX-9 may be right for you. With its 3rd row seating, this is a great vehicle for any family. It’s fuel efficient and still has the needed pick up, traveling from 0-60 in 6.8 seconds. The 2018 & 2017 Mazda CX-9 even received Car and Drivers 10Best Award.
If your familiar with the CX-5, the CX-9 is a bit bigger and even bigger than the CX-3. If you want to check out the pricing with all the features added on the 2018 models, then check out Mazda’s website here.
- Trim Options: Sport, Touring, Grand Touring, Signature
- FWD & AWD Available
- Price Starting at $32,130
- SKYACTIV-Drive 6-Speed Automatic
- 2.5 Liter DOHC 16-valve turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- 22 MPG in City/ 28 MPG on Highway
- 0-60 7.1 seconds
- 250 HP / 310 LB-FT
- Rearview Camera
- Bluetooth hands-free system for phone
- 3rd Row Seating
- 3-zone climate control
- 12 speaker Bose Audio System
- Blind Spot Monitoring System
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Smart City Brake Support
Mazda has also taken a strong focus on safety technology. Check out some of these new safety features that have been integrated into the CX-9.
Added Safety Features:
- Lane-departure warning
- Lane-keeping assist
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- G-Vectoring Control
- Collision warning system
These features may help to reduce auto insurance rates for the Mazda CX-9 so it wouldn’t hurt to get a quote from multiple insurers. Compare and save today!