Nissan Pathfinder Insurance
Read on to learn more about the Nissan Pathfinder or Get a Car Insurance Quote Now
The 2018 Nissan Pathfinder received all good ratings in the crash tests performed by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) except for the passenger-side test and the child seat anchors ease of use test which received a score of acceptable. This ultimately prevented them from receiving a Top Pick award.
Aside from IIHS’s moderate rating, the 2018 Pathfinder received an overall safety rating of 5-stars with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). It’s these advanced safety features that can help you find affordable Nissan Pathfinder insurance rates.
Nissan Pathfinder safety features:
- Dual-stage front airbags with seatbelt and occupant-classification sensors
- Front side airbags
- Roof-mounted side curtain airbags with rollover sensor
- Vehicle Dynamic Control
- Electronic stability control
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Anti-lock braking system with Brake Assist
- Cross traffic alert
- Intelligent around view monitor
- Zone body construction
- Latch system
Nissan Pathfinder History
- Nissan Pathfinders were first sold in 1986
- The Pathfinder is manufactured in Smyrna, Tennessee
- The Nissan Pathfinder hybrid was launched in late summer 2013 which was later taken off production in 2015
About the Nissan Pathfinder
Since its debut in 1985, the Nissan Pathfinder has evolved from a boxy, two-door vehicle that resembled the Chevy Blazer to a sleek, mid-sized SUV. The 2018 Nissan Pathfinder has an intuitive 4WD system, continuously variable transmission and best-in-class 6,000-pound towing capacity.
- 3.5-L DOHC 24-Valve V6 w/ Direct Injections Gasoline Engine
- 284 HP / 259 LB-FT
- 20 MPG in City / 27 MPG on Highway
- Automatic emergency braking
- EZ FLEX seating system
- Tri-zone automatic temperature control
- Anti-lock braking system
- Anti-theft and Nissan vehicle immobilizer system
- Seats 7 people
- Available trims: S, SV, SL, Midnight Edition, Platinum
Nissan Pathfinder Environmental Impact
The Nissan Pathfinder gets the gas mileage you might expect from a mid-sized SUV: 20 mpg in the city and 27 on the highway. That’s not too impressive, but still best in class for its size.
If you’ve decided to buy the Pathfinder or you already own one, then now is the time to start comparing insurance rates. It’s never too late and you’ll never know how much you can save, so why not search for insurance quotes online from multiple companies in one place. At Compare.com, we do exactly that. It’s fast, secure, and easy. Start today!