Nissan Rogue Car Insurance
The Nissan Rogue is a crossover that’s designed to be a pleasure to drive and is perfect for just about every stage of life. The LATCH restraint system is ideal for parents and the ample cargo space is perfect for anyone needing to carry large items (like a stroller…).
The Rogue drives well, lasts for years, and retains its value well. Which is why it’s one of the US’ best selling SUV models. Rogue owners tend to stay Rogue owners. While the 2019 model is not expected to receive any major changes, most owners would say it doesn’t need to.
If technology is important to you when looking at your next car, the Nissan Rogue has your needs covered. The Nissan Intelligent Mobility system handles texts and call, music and more. It links to Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and has a 7” color touch-screen.
Nissan Rogue Quick Facts
- Halfway through 2017, Nissan began adding automatic emergency braking as a standard feature on all Rogues
- The Rogue is a worthy alternative to the Toyota RAV4
- The Nissan Rogue and Rogue Sport have been awarded the 2018 Consumer Guide Automotive Best Buy Award for their Compact Crossover and Subcompact Crossover categories
Save Money on Nissan Rogue Car Insurance
Insurers love good drivers, but their second favorite? Safe cars. Safe cars mean fewer bodily injury claims and (usually) safer drivers. The Nissan Rogue is an annual member of the 5-star safety club. Nissan has been adding new safety features every year, making it one of the safest vehicles in its class.
- The advanced airbag system protects all of the passengers with roof-mounted curtain bags and a rollover sensor
- Vehicle dynamic control monitors steering and braking to assist in a skid
- Zone body construction allows for crumple zones around a high-strength cabin, so the car takes the impact and protects you
- Tire pressure monitoring helps to prevent a blowout and even beeps the horn when the right pressure is reached
- The LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) systems allows for LATCH-compatible restraints without using the seat belts or a locking clip
Nissan Rogue Motorsports
The Rogue is a popular rally car, along with its smaller cousin, the Juke. Often with a raised suspension and a modified grill, the Rogue is a formidable off-road racing vehicle design.
In the Nissan family of SUVs and crossovers, the Rogue is the city version of some very popular racing vehicles that have been winning races for decades.
Nissan Rogue Environmental Impact
The Nissan Rogue gets a combined mileage rating of 27 to 34 combined mpg. The various models get 25 to 31 mpg city and 32 to 35 mpg highway ratings. The EPA rates the Nissan Rogue as a 6 to 8 out of 10 (10 being the best) in Greenhouse Gas Emissions out of the tailpipe. The estimated annual fuel cost, according to the EPA, is $1,300 to $1,600 per year in fuel costs.
Ready to save money on your next insurance policy? Compare Nissan Rogue car insurance prices side by side with Compare.com. We make it simple, so that you can get back on your next road trip as easily as possible. Start your free quote now!