Toyota RAV4 Car Insurance
The RAV4 is among the most popular crossovers on the market. Each year, sales of the RAV4 have grown and is putting the RAV4 on track to being the best-selling crossover in the country.
In 2019, the RAV4 will have received its fifth-generation redesign. The new design gives the RAV4 a bolder, tougher look on a wheel-base that is wider and lower than most SUVs. The unibody design of this new design is 57% more rigid than the previous generation, creating a vehicle that is designed to be driven off-road nearly anywhere.
Toyota RAV4 Quick Facts
- The RAV4 is expected to be named the best-selling crossover within the next two years
- In 2019, Toyota will debut the XSE Hybrid version of the RAV4
- The RAV4 is designed to actually be driven off-road, unlike many vehicles in its class
Save Money on Toyota RAV4 Car Insurance
The Toyota RAV4 is a crossover that has all the same safety features that they offer in their passenger cars. With the latest digital technologies, the RAV4 is one of the safest vehicles in its class.
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Lane departure alert with Steering Assist
- Automatic high-beam technology to activate and deactivate high beams as needed
- Road sign assist that identifies road signs like stop, yield, and do not enter and puts up an alert for the driver
- Eight airbags and dozens of other safety features make the RAV4 one of the safest vehicle on the road
Toyota RAV4 Motorsports
The Toyota RAV4 is extremely popular with hillclimb and off-road races. It’s low, wide wheelbase makes it ideal for any race requiring great traction and power. YouTube is filled with the RAV4 completing some pretty crazy stunts, like rolling around in muddy water, racing up steep hills and generally showing the other SUVs what off-roading really looks like.
Toyota RAV4 Environmental Impact
The Toyota RAV4 gets a combined mileage rating of 24 to 32 combined mpg. The various models get 22 to 34 mpg city and 28 to 30 mpg highway ratings. The EPA rates the Toyota RAV4 as a 5 to 7 out of 10 (10 being the best) in Greenhouse Gas Emissions. Not too bad for an SUV.
Driving an SUV that’s built for off-roading means that you’ll be ready for whatever life throws at you. Something else you’ll need? Good insurance protection. Compare prices for Toyota RAV4 car insurance today and see how much you can save.