Compare.com's $5000 Scholarship Opportunity
Compare.com, the leading car insurance comparison website in the United States, is pleased to offer its first annual $5,000 Compare.com Scholarship for one qualified student. Please review the eligibility requirements before applying.
To apply for the Compare.com Scholarship Program, each applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a high school senior or graduate who plans to enroll at a university OR a student who is already enrolled in a full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university for the upcoming academic year.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
One student will be selected to receive a $5,000 award:
- Awards are one time only.
- Awards are for undergraduate study only.
- The award will be awarded by Scholarship America.
Applicants must submit on or before April 20, 2017 or until 100 applications are received, whichever occurs first.
The scholarship deadline has passed.