Compare.com's $5000 Scholarship Opportunity
Compare.com, the leading car insurance comparison website in the United States, is pleased to offer its first annual $5,000 Compare.com Scholarship for one qualified student. Please review the eligibility requirements before applying.
To apply for the Compare.com Scholarship Program, each applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a high school senior or graduate who plans to enroll at a university OR a student who is already enrolled in a full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university for the upcoming academic year.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
One student will be selected to receive a $5,000 award:
- Awards are one time only.
- Awards are for undergraduate study only.
- The award will be awarded by Scholarship America.
Applicants must submit on or before April 20, 2017 or until 100 applications are received, whichever occurs first.