The General Automobile Insurance Services, Inc. (The General®) is a subsidiary of PGC Holdings Corp. (PGC) which is wholly owned by American Family Mutual Insurance Company. Through its insurance company subsidiaries and their predecessors, PGC has been writing automobile insurance in many states throughout the country for over 50 years. The General® has a 97% customer satisfaction, low down payments and empowers you to pick your own payment due date! The General® is ready to help you secure the coverage you need however is most convenient for you: mobile phone, tablet, online, phone or through a local agent.
Why choose The General Auto Insurance?
- Policyholders can report a claim any time – day or night – using their 24/7 claims line
- Download their free app to view your policy information and even make payments
- They offer 6 or 12 month policies, depending on what you want and what suits your budget
Did you know...?
- Rated A- (excellent) by A.M. Best for their financial stability
- They are accredited with the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating
- They’re open to high risk drivers; The General pride themselves on saying yes where others have said no