Find Insurance Rates for Cars, Trucks, and SUVs
There are a lot of things that affect your car insurance rates. Insurance companies look at factors like your age, gender, driving record, and even where you live in order to calculate how much to charge for an insurance policy, but did you know that your vehicle is one of the most important factors?
For example, someone who drivers a Toyota RAV4 will pay around $75 a month for their car insurance, while a BMW M4 owner will end up with an average bill approaching $100 a month. That's almost a 25 % difference, and over the course of a year will end up costing you nearly $200 more for the same coverage!
So, how much should you expect to pay to insure your car, truck, or SUV? We've broken down the average rates for nearly every car brand on the market today (and even some that aren't even sold anymore), to help you get a better idea of what's considered a "cheap" rate. Whether you drive an entry-level Nissan or top-of-the-line Mercedes-Benz, we'll help you quickly and easily find the best rate for you.
Compare Car Insurance Prices by Vehicle Brand
- Car insurance for modified cars
- Car insurance for classic cars
- Car insurance for leased cars
- Car insurance for financed cars
- Most expensive cars to insure
- Why you should shop for insurance after buying a car
- Does your car's color affect your insurance rates?
- Factors that determine your insurance rates