A subsidiary of the Allstate Corporation, Encompass is one of the nation’s largest personal property and casualty insurance brands sold through a network of more than 2,400 independent agents. Encompass is committed to delivering superior service and products designed to protect what matters most to you.
Its legacy dates back to 1897, when the company that would become Encompass began selling personal insurance backed by a clear, simple promise: “Protection and Security.” More than a century later, that promise still holds true.
Encompass offers a variety of coverage options, including its popular EncompassOne package policy. While some insurers require you to pay multiple deductibles for your car, home, and valuables, the EncompassOne package combines all of your coverages in one place. One premium, one deductible – elegantly simple.
Customers can select from three coverage tiers. The EncompassOne Special Policy is an entry-level option providing homeowners and auto insurance in a single package, with policy limits, coverage options and insurance discounts. The EncompassOne Deluxe Policy offers higher limits for homeowners and auto insurance plans, along with many product features that offer additional protection. For those needing to protect highly-valued possessions, look no further than the EncompassOne Elite Policy. This policy adds additional coverage for your home, replacement cost coverage and other robust features designed to provide total peace of mind.
What’s more, policyholders can take advantage of Encompass’ free Roadside Assistance app. Whether you get a flat, need a jump, or run out of gas, the app uses GPS to pinpoint your exact location so help arrives as quickly as possible.
Regardless of the policy you choose, Encompass is dedicated to delivering a superior insurance experience. Value is important to you, which is why you can always depend on Encompass’ outstanding service and tailored solutions to fit your price and coverage needs.
Encompass Insurance’s Discounts:
- Safe driver: If you have not had an at-fault accident in the last 12 months, you could qualify for a 5% discount
- Encompass Easy Pay: Sign up for automatic payments to be drafted from your account and you could save
- Homeowner: If you own your home, you can take advantage of an easy discount
- Anti-theft: Is your car fitted with a tracker? Then you could save be rewarded for protecting your vehicle
- Good student: If you average a 3.0 or B grade or higher, you may qualify for a discount on your insurance
- Paid in full: The early bird catches the savings – quote 7 days or longer before your start date and you could get a cheaper premium
Encompass Insurance Customer Reviews:
“We are very pleased with our claims experience and have told all of our friends that Encompass handled our claim like we were all part of a team trying to put our home back together, with the least inconvenience to us that was reasonably possible. We will certainly continue to tell anyone who asks us that Encompass is a great insurance company and that they would make a very wise decision if they buy their insurance from Encompass.”
“”I could not believe how fast and easy your insurance company made the entire process.”
“These days to come across a person who follows up on all the issues related to an incident, and give excellent customer service is rare. [The agent] made Encompass Insurance Company not just a good/fair company but an outstanding one.”
Coverages and discounts are subject to terms, conditions and availability. Savings vary based on state, coverages and other factors. Coverage and products are not available in every state. Availability of discounts varies by state. Discounts are subject to terms, conditions and availability. Please see your Encompass policy for details or call an Encompass Insurance Independent agent for more information.
Why choose Encompass Insurance?
- There are three levels of coverage to choose from, ranging from special to elite
- AM Best has given Encompass a ‘stable’ financial outlook and an A+ rating
- Encompass have a range of discounts and coverages to help your teen driver stay safe on the road without breaking the bank
Did you know...?
- Encompass are part of Allstate Insurance Company, one of the US’ biggest insurers
- They have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Their headquarters are in Northbrook, Illinois