Why choose SECURA Insurance?
- Their Roadside Rescuer coverage can help with flat tires, dead batteries and even if you get stuck in the snow
- If your car and home are damaged in the same event, you only have to pay one deductible with SECURA bundled policies
- You can add pet coverage to your home and auto policy
Did you know...?
- 96% of SECURA employees said that their workplace is great (Great Places to Work, 2017)
- SECURA Insurance has more than 110 years’ experience in the industry
- In 2016 alone, SECURA Insurance donated more than $450,000 to charities across America
- Customer Service: 800-558-3405
- Claims: 800-828-7047
- Roadside Assistance: 800-828-2136
- 2401 South Memorial Drive, Appleton, Wisconsin 54915
- [email protected]
SECURA Insurance's Discounts:
- New home: If your home is less than 10 years old, you can save on your homeowners or renters policy
- Bundled policy: Bundle your home and auto insurance and benefit from a lower price
- Protective device: Fire alarm? Sprinkler? Flood prevention? All of these will get you a discounted premium
- Good driver: If you've been claim and violation free for the past 3 years, then get rewarded with a cheaper quote
- Hybrid car: Save the environment and save some cash at the same time
- Early quoting: Get a quote before your policy start date and get an easy discount
Founded in 1900, SECURA now employs more than 600 staff across their three locations. Their insurance coverage comes in a range of packages. If you want all the bells and whistles, then you’ll need their MILE-STONE Gold package. This includes identity theft protection, glass repair and replacement, and roadside assistance. Their MILE-STONE Basic package covers the essential elements of your home and car, but you can add endorsements for sports equipment and even home businesses.
Policyholders can sign in to their online account to make pay a bill, submit a claim and access your documents. You can also download and print your ID card in case you lose or ‘misplace’ your original. When submitting a claim, you can even upload photos to show the damage and help to speed up your claim.
SECURA Insurance wants to be there in the good and the bad. That’s why they offer a comprehensive roadside assistance package, because there’s never a convenient time to break down. Their Roadside Rescuer program will arrange alternative transportation and even call your home or office to let them know that you’ll be late.
SECURA really values their employees. They believe that customers will not love a company, until their employees love it first. SECURA employees get all sorts of cool perks, like free fitness classes, dry cleaning and even on-site massages! In 2016, the Wellness Council of America presented SECURA Insurance with a Platinum award based on their commitment to their employees’ welfare.