Why choose Hallmark Specialty Personal Lines?
- Flexible Payment Options
- Bilingual Service and Claims Representatives
- 24-Hour Claim Response
Did you know...?
- Automatic monthly payments are available so that you won’t have to worry about missing a payment
- Their headquarters are in Plano, Texas
- Hallmark has had a A- (excellent) rating from AM Best for more than 10 years
- Customer Service: 800-486-5616
- Claims: 800-486-5616
- 6500 Pinecrest Drive, Suite 100, Plano, TX 75024
- [email protected]
First launched in January 1990, Hallmark is committed to showing customers their hallmark of great service. They use an exclusive network of independent agents across the US, which means that you’re never far from help when you need it.
Hallmark focuses on delivering competitive rates and flexible coverage options; from the absolute basics to keep you on the road to full coverage policies. They know the difference between mandatory and optional coverage. Hallmark has a full understanding of all the extra discounts that you are entitled to maximize your savings.
Other insurance companies may turn you away for having a foreign drivers license, needing an SR-22 or wanting a non-owner policy, but Hallmark specializes in this kind of insurance. There are a variety of coverages to choose from, whatever your background. You can select from minimum liability limits, add rental and towing reimbursement or medical payments.
Operating as a modern-day insurance company, Hallmark can be contacted by phone, email or even on live chat via their website for your convenience.
Hallmark Specialty Personal Lines’ Discounts:
- Multi-car: Having all your vehicles on one policy can lower your overall premium
- Foreign Driver’s License: Welcome to the US! Get a welcome discount with Hallmark Specialty Personal Lines
- Recurring payments: Set Up Automatic Payments and Save!
- Homeowner: Own your own home? Get a discount on your premium today
- Prior coverage: If you can prove that you currently have insurance, you can save
- Multi-policy: Bundling with a renters policy puts $$ back in your pocket