Why choose Acuity Insurance?
- Acuity has 96% customer claims satisfaction
- Ranked #1 by Deep Customer Connections for ease of doing business
- 99% of customer service calls are answered within 15 seconds
Did you know...?
- Acuity currently protects over 250,000 vehicles
- Over 190,000 personal customers rely on Acuity for protection
- The Acuity Charitable Foundation contributes to dozens of charities, donating $1.4m in 2016 alone
- Customer Service: 800-242-7666
- Claims: 800-242-7666
- Roadside Assistance: 866-732-1466
- 2800 South Taylor Drive, PO Box 58, Sheboygan, WI 53082-0058
- [email protected]
Acuity Insurance Discounts:
- Multi-car: Insure more than one car with Acuity and save
- Good student: If you have a high GPA and still go to school, this is an easy discount
- Safe drivers: Do you have a claim-free record? Then you can save on your premium
- Low mileage: If you use your car less, you can now pay less too
- Safety car equipment: Do you have air bags or a ABS? Then you could save easy
- Homeowners: If you own your home or apartment, then you could earn a discount
Acuity has been focused on providing the protection people need for over 90 years. Their knowledgeable employees are eager to help, and take the time to understand your insurance needs. At Acuity, they protect the people and things you care about, so that you can achieve peace of mind and Achieve Total Acuity.
With a network of over 25,000 independent agents, you’re never far from a local advisor who can lend a helping hand. Plus, Acuity provides same-day meaningful claims contact 24/7, 365 days a year. When you’re on the go, you can download Acuity’s free mobile app. You can make a payment, report a claim, find a repair shop and even display your ID card.
Acuity offers optional replacement cost coverage which means if your car is in an accident and is a total loss, Acuity will replace it with a brand new car. Policyholders can also add towing and labor coverage which includes free roadside assistance. With Acuity, customers are rewarded for being safe and responsible. If your car has crash prevention features, such as automatic braking or a rear camera, Acuity will reduce your premium. You can also get a discount if you’ve taken an accident prevention course or are incident free.
Acuity takes their employee happiness seriously. For them, happy employees lead to happy customers. Ranked as 2nd best place to work in the entire US, it’s renown that Acuity employees don’t work in an average office. Employee benefits include free exercise classes, ping pong tables and even a rock climbing wall. More importantly with extremely low turn-over, the people at Acuity are knowledgeable, empowered and happy to serve their customers.