Why choose First American Insurance?
- First American has more than 125 years in the insurance industry
- Optional coverage is available for identity theft in case you lose your card
- First American is listed in Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 2017
Did you know...?
- You can easily make a payment online 24/7 at a time that’s convenient for you
- Engagement ring? Inherited art? Stamp collection? Get it endorsed for additional coverage
- Their headquarters in are Santa Ana, California
- Customer Service: 877-713-7555
- Claims: 800-348-3782
- 1 First American Way, Santa Ana, CA 92707
Back in 1894, two local Orange County firms merged to form Orange County Title Company. Over the next 70 years, the business steadily grew. They earned a reputation for really listening to their customers, taking the time to understand their needs and offering a personal level of service that competitors couldn’t replicate. After expanding across California and neighboring states in 1963, they became First American.
Today, First American has operations in seventy countries across the world, becoming a leading insurance specialist. Policyholders can choose from three levels of coverage: Enhancement Plus, Eagle Premier and Eagle Platinum. Starting with a basic policy, you can upgrade to add coverage for high-value items and business property coverage.
Investing in renters coverage can cost less than $1 a day but will cover you for a range of eventualities. You’ll be covered for liability, in case a claim is made against anyone in your household for property damage or injury. If you’re unable to occupy your apartment due to a covered loss, First American will even pay for a hotel and additional expenses (limits apply).
If you’re currently renting, you can get coverage for your belongings at an affordable price. First American will work with you to understand what you need, whether you share a college dorm or fill a mansion. You can choose between replacement or actual cash value coverage, depending on your budget.
First American Insurance Discounts:
- Fire Alarm or Sprinklers: Stopping a fire early will minimize damage to your belongings, so First American want to reward you for preventative measures
- Multi-policy: Combine your renters and auto policies with Compare.com and you can save