Founded by Educators for Educators® in 1945, Horace Mann believes educators work hard taking care of our children’s future, and they deserve someone to look after theirs. That’s why they provide special auto insurance rates, discounts and coverages for educators. Customers also receive a personal service from experienced agents, many of whom are former educators themselves. They’ll also be able to take advantage of a reliable, 24/7 claim service delivered by caring professionals and a variety of convenient payment options, including electronic funds transfer and (where available) automatic payroll deduction. Horace Mann Insurance Company and its affiliates underwrite Horace Mann auto insurance. Not all benefits are available in all states.
Why choose Horace Mann Insurance?
- The company gives back to educators through donations of classroom materials, teacher recognition and educator giveaways
- They offer financial workshops on topics including student loan forgiveness and retirement planning
- Horace Mann is committed to helping educators protect what’s important to them today and plan for a financially successful tomorrow
Did you know...?
- Horace Mann helps school districts reward good student attendance and scholastic achievement
- They’ve been recognized by Forbes as one of ‘America’s Most Trustworthy Companies’
- They are named after the father of the American public education