Founded in the town of Webster, Massachusetts in 1972, MAPFRE Insurance has expanded its presence throughout the United States via acquisition. They partner with a network of over 4,200 independent agents and brokers throughout the US. In addition to being an American auto insurance company, MAPFRE Insurance also operates in more than 45 countries world-wide and multiple states across the US, including California, Washington and Massachusetts.
Why choose MAPFRE Insurance?
- They can handle your claims 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Bi-lingual staff are available to help you
- Over 40 years’ experience in auto insurance
Did you know...?
- MAPFRE works closely with local charities such as the American Red Cross and Toys for Tots
- There are a range of discounts and credits available to help to reduce your premium
- They are the leading insurer in Spain