Established more than 45 years ago in Webster, Massachusetts, they have grown to one of the largest insurers in the US. Today, they offer insurance in numerous states across the country, employing more than 38,000 around the world. MAPFRE Insurance is part of the MAPFRE Group, an insurance company covering five continents. Their financial strength and commitment to their customers means that you can be sure you’re in safe hands.
Their auto insurance program is intended to make the world of insurance as easy as possible. This approach is exemplified in their CAR EZ program. Organizing repairs after an accident can often be the most stressful aspect, but MAPFRE’s network of repair shops are here to help. These repair shops offer a range of additional services, including priority scheduling, lifetime warranty and easy pick-up and returns.
MAPFRE wants to reward your loyalty, so the longer you stay with MAPFRE, the more you’ll save. Their disappearing deductible program awards credits when you have a year of claim-free driving. You’ll receive $50 off your deductible for each year of clean driving (up to $300). Each year you renew, you’ll also get a loyalty discount – saving even more money!
To make things even easier, you can download their free GO MAPFRE app. Through the app, you can make a payment, update your information and even make a claim. You can upload claim information including photos of the damage and then track the claim so that you’re always kept up to date.
MAPFRE Insurance discounts:
- Multi-car: Insure more than one vehicle with MAPFRE Insurance and you could save
- Annual mileage: Drive less than 10,000 miles a year? You could qualify for a discount
- Green: Save the environment and save on your insurance at the same time
- Paid in full: Pay for your policy upfront and take advantage of a cheaper premium
- AAA Member: Get an instant discount simply for being a member of AAA
- teenSMART®: If the teenager on your policy takes this extra course, you could save up to 15%
MAPFRE Insurance Reviews:
“We just switched over to MAFRE. It has been a pleasure to have someone you can speak to about a question and get a quick answer. Great.”
“Great coverage at a great price even for a not so great driver on the policy!”
“The customer service rep was very helpful and courteous.She made it easy and stress free getting my insurance set up.”
Why choose MAPFRE Insurance?
- They’re accredited with the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating
- MAPFRE is the largest auto insurer in Massachusetts
- Bilingual staff are available to help you
Did you know...?
- They have more than 34 million clients around the world, including 1 million in the US alone
- MAPFRE is in the Top 20 private auto insurers in the US
- First founded in Massachusetts in 1972, they’re still based there today