Established in 1980 and headquartered in Laguna Hills, California, Sun Coast General has been providing insurance for over 35 years.
If you’re looking for something a little different, you can enroll in Sun Coast General’s DriveSure Program. Just install the DriveSure device in your car and it will monitor your driving in the background. Just by signing up, you’ll get a discount of 5% and earn a potential discount of up to 31%.
Too much technology for you? You can take advantage of their DriversAdvantage option, which offers standard coverage without the telematics device. If you’re looking for more coverage then this is the package for you. There are a range of add-ons to choose from as well as discounts to make it more affordable.
Just want the basics? Then you’ll want their Platinum Auto program. Their no-frills coverage gives you the state minimum without any of the add-ons but still with their excellent customer service.
Sun Coast General Insurance Agency Discounts
- Multi-car: Insure more than one car with Sun Coast and you can save on your premium
- Occupational Affinity: If your occupation falls into one of Sun Coast’s affinity groups, then you could receive a discount on your policy
- Prior Carrier: Prove that you’ve been insured prior to your policy with Sun Coast and you can save
- Safe Driver: If you can prove that you haven’t had any accidents for the past five years then Sun Coast will reward you with a cheaper premium
- Advance Purchase: It really does pay to be organized; save on your premium by quoting in advance of your policy start date
Why choose Sun Coast General Insurance?
- The Better Business Bureau has given Sun Coast General a rating of A+
- They specialize in drivers with a checkered history or poor credit score
- Flexible payment options make it easy to reinstate coverage if you ever miss a payment
Did you know...?
- Policyholders can make a payment easily online through their portal
- Sun Coast General offer a range of discount options
- Policyholders can get instant proof of insurance