They specialize in California auto insurance, offering drivers in the Golden State a range of choices in coverages and limits. If you want the basics with liability only, up to full coverage with physical damage, Workmen’s can help. They offer with multiple payment options designed to fit your budget and low down-payments.
Whether you’re a recent arrival to California, newly-licensed or have a less than perfect driving record, Workmen’s will work with you to get you what you need. If your history is less than perfect, they may still be able to help. Multiple accidents or citations? SR-22 or DUI? Get a quote on Compare.com and see if Workmen’s can get you the coverage you need for the price you want.
Workmen’s Auto Insurance Company Discounts
- Multiple vehicle: If you have more than one car under a Workmen’s policy, you can save
- Good Driver: Prove you’ve got a clean driving record and get a nice discount on your policy
- Mature Driver: Older drivers usually have more experience, Workmen’s wants to rewarded them with lower premiums
- Paid in full: Pay for your policy upfront and save on your payment
Why choose Workmen’s Auto Insurance Company?
- California car insurance specialists
- Over 65 years of experience
- Policyholders can make a payment online or over the phone
Did you know...?
- Multilingual policy and claims service
- 24-hour claims service, available 7 days a week
- You can download their free app on iTunes and Google Play and use it to make payments, report a claim or display an electronic ID card for proof of insurance