Why choose Workmen’s Auto Insurance Review?
- California car insurance specialists
- Over 65 years of experience
- Policyholders can make a payment online or over the phone
Did you know...?
- Multilingual policy and claims service
- 24-hour claims service, available 7 days a week
- You can download their free app on iTunes and Google Play and use it to make payments, report a claim or display an electronic ID card for proof of insurance
- Customer Service: 800-927-8221
- Claims: 888-811-4054
- Roadside Assistance: 800-580-9814
- Workmen's Auto Insurance Company PO Box 11120, Santa Ana, CA 92711
Overview of Workmen’s Auto Insurance
Founded in Los Angeles in 1949, Workmen’s has been in the insurance industry for over 70 years. It is part of Mercury Insurance Group, one of the largest insurance groups in California. Workmen’s now operates under Orion Indemnity, but most service offerings have remained the same.
Coverage Offered by Workmen’s
Workmen’s specializes in California auto insurance, offering drivers in the Golden State a range from basic auto insurance policies to full coverage.
Here are the products you can find through the company:
- Bodily injury liability: You’ll find coverage options with limits of up to $500,000 per person and $500,000 per accident.
- Full coverage: In an accident, full coverage helps you pay for physical damage to your vehicle.
Whether you’re a recent arrival to CA, newly licensed, or have a less-than-perfect driving record, Workmen will work with you to get you what you need.
Workmen’s offers various discounts to help California drivers lock in the most affordable rates. Don’t forget to ask about these discount options if you choose them as your insurer.
- Multiple vehicles: If you have more than one car under a Workmen’s policy, you can save
- Safe driver: Prove you’ve got a clean driving record and get a nice discount on your policy.
- Good student: As a student with good grades, you might be able to score a discount on your auto insurance premiums.
- Anti-theft: If your vehicle is equipped with the appropriate anti-theft features, you could lock in lower premiums.
- Defensive driver: You can brush up on your driving skills by taking a defensive driver course. If Workmen’s approves of the course, it’s possible to get a discount.
- Vehicle safety features: If your vehicle has safety features, Workmen’s may reward you with a lower insurance rate.
- New vehicle: When you drive a brand-new car off the lot, it often has the latest and greatest safety features to prevent accidents. You can save on your insurance for this reason.
- Emergency military deployment: Workmen will help you avoid financial stress by offering a discount on your premium if you receive emergency deployment orders.
Workmen’s Auto Insurance Features
Workmen’s Auto Insurance offers multiple payment options to fit your budget and allow for low down payments. Here are a few of the perks that set them apart from the crowd:
- Dedicated support: If you have a question, you’ll find quality customer support to help you resolve any issues.
- First-class repair partners: When an accident happens, it’s easy to get your vehicle back on the road with reliable repair shops. If you work with one of Workmen’s partners, they guarantee the repairs for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Top-tier independent agents: You work with an insurance agent who reviews your needs and helps you determine the right insurance policy based on your needs.
While Workmen’s offers some valuable features to its customers, not everyone is happy with their experience.
Workmen’s Auto Insurance Company earned a rating of 1.9 out of 5 stars on Google. Even though customer satisfaction seems low, most customer reviews mentioned that their rates were extremely affordable.
If you want to work with Workmen’s Auto Insurance Company, you’ll need to start the process with a phone call at 833-336-7466. After you answer a few questions about yourself and your vehicle, you can lock in the appropriate insurance coverage.
How To Find The Best Auto Insurance In California
Workmen’s Auto Insurance Company may or may not be the most affordable option for you when shopping for car insurance in California. Shopping around and comparing insurance quotes is the only way to know if you are getting the best rate.
Compare makes it easy and fast to get quotes from multiple insurance providers. Take advantage of our free auto insurance comparison tool today!
Get the Best Rates in California