Since being established in 1914, California Casualty has been run by four generations of the same Brown family. The founder is the current CEO’s Great Grandfather. First offering car insurance in 1917, they have continued to go from strength to strength.
California Casualty maintains a consistent 99% customer service rating, 96% claims satisfaction rating, and is rated A- (excellent) by A.M. Best – meaning you can count on California Casualty to be there when you need them. Despite their name, they have offices in several other states. In addition, they have field adjusters positioned throughout the US so that someone is always close at hand.
California Casualty provides auto insurance specifically tailored for educators, law enforcement officers, firefighters and nurses across the US. California Casualty was one of the first to pioneer affinity group insurance and knows what it means to serve our communities. Today, they are the only insurer in the US to be endorsed by the California Teachers Association, in addition to hundreds of other police, firefighter and education associations.
Their policies continued to be catered towards those working in the public sector, including exclusive benefits to fit your lifestyle. For example, deductible waivers for vehicles damaged while parked at work and $500 coverage for personal property stolen from vehicles (including uniforms and turnout gear). Rates are guaranteed for a full 12 months, with optional holiday or summer payment skips and E-Z Pay available for automated payments.
California Casualty’s available discounts:
- Multi-policy: Open more than policy with California Casualty and get a bundled discount
- Good student: If you average a grade B or above, your hard work will be rewarded
- Mature driver: Older drivers statistically have a lower risk of accidents, so can qualify for a discount
- College graduate discount: Completed a college degree or above? You can take advantage of a reduced rate
- Multi-car: Insure more than one car with California Casualty and get a discount
- Affinity: If you’re a member of an association that California Casualty recognizes, then you could qualify for an affinity discount
California Casualty Reviews:
“The ladies that helped me were really polite and helpful, they made me feel like they truly care.”
“I am extremely pleased with their service; I would gladly recommend the company.”
“Every experience I have had has been positive. Whether renewing or updating my policy, the service is prompt and polite.”
Why choose California Casualty?
- They’re an A+ company according to the Better Business Bureau
- If you’re keen to reduce your carbon footprint, you can opt for paperless documents and payments
- You can set up automated monthly payments via EZ-Pay so that you never miss a payment again
Did you know...?
- Their employees care about the community, donating their time and money to food banks, holiday gift programs and more
- California Casualty is endorsed by the National Education Association
- The current CEO’s Great Grandfather founded the company in 1914