¿Por qué escoger Arrowhead Seguros de Auto?
- Bilingual customer service available in Spanish and English
- A + rating at Better Business Bureau
- Get instant coverage by signing your documents online – no need to wait for postal mail
- They donate to a variety of local and national charities including Doctors Without Borders and the St. Baldrick Foundation
- Arrowhead has subscribed more than $ 1 billion in annual subscribed premiums
- They have more than 250 employees based at their headquarters in San Diego, California
- To view this page in English, click here
- Customer Service: 800-333-5553
- Claims: 866-901-4496
- Arrowhead Insurance Company, 701 B Street, Suite 2100, San Diego, CA 92101
Arrowhead General Insurance Agency was first established in 1983. Focusing on non-standard auto insurance , it quickly became one of the fastest growing General Agencies in California. In 2012, Arrowhead was bought by Brown & Brown Insurance.
Brown & Brown is ranked among the top 10 independent insurance intermediaries in the United States, with more than 75 years of activity. In 2013, Everest Re Group Ltd. partnered with Arrowhead General Insurance to sign auto insurance for Everest in several states, further reinforcing coverage for its customers.
Specializing in non-standard car insurance, Arrowhead understands that nobody is perfect. They take pride in ‘going where others don’t go’. They have experience in insuring higher risk clients, including those with multiple fines or a history of accidents.
The insured can access their online portal, where they can modify their data or access their documentation. Arrowhead wants to make things as easy as possible for its customers. That is why they offer multiple payment options, including check, debit card, credit card or money order. Customers can also set up automatic monthly payments, so it is a less worry each month. To make things even easier, customers can sign their documents online to make the process faster.
In case you need to make a claim , you will work with American Claims Management (ACM). Arrowhead acquired ACM in 2007 and has been working closely with them since then. Through ACM, Arrowhead offers a claim line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and ongoing support throughout the claims process.
Arrowhead General Discounts:
- Defensive driver course: You can save if you test that you have taken a course
- Good driver: no accidents? You will be rewarded for your good track record
- Multi-car: If you insure more than one car with Arrowhead, you may qualify for a discount
- Mature driver: He has been on the road longer, so his experience must be rewarded
- Anti-theft devices: Audible alarms and trackers can help you save
- Renewal: Loyal customers can benefit from special discounts