Lonestar MGA is a privately held insurance provider based in Texas offering affordable auto insurance products throughout the state. They have multiple discounts and payment options available to suit your budget and strive to be the leader in the nonstandard auto insurance.
Just because you don’t have an ‘excellent’ credit score, doesn’t mean that you should have your insurance prices hiked up. The good news is that Lonestar doesn’t use credit when determining your premium. That way, even if your credit is less than ideal, their rates remain competitive whatever your background.
Getting into an accident or needing to file a claim is something that no one enjoys doing. Even more so, waiting on hold for hours. That’s why Lonestar MGA has an online claims reporting form. Just fill in some quick details on their auto accident form on their website and you’re done! Not a wiz online? You can call their claims number 24/7 and report it the old-fashioned way.
Lonestar MGA Discounts
- Multi-car: Insure multiple vehicles with Lonestar MGA and you can save up to 20%
- Homeowners: Own your home and you could save 5%
- Prior Coverage:Prove you’ve had continuous insurance and save up to 15% on your policy
- Paid in full: Pay for your premium upfront and save up to 5% on your total cost
Why choose Lonestar MGA Insurance?
- They are based in Richardson, Texas – the lone star state
- Lone Star don’t use your personal credit score when determining your premium
- A-Rated claims service available any time, day or night, as their line is open 24-hours
Did you know...?
- Discounts of up to 45% are available with every auto insurance policy
- Payments can be made online, over the phone, by mail or on EZ auto pay
- You can get instant proof of insurance by printing it off at home