Why choose Quincy Mutual Group?
- You can pay a bill or report a claim online any time
- Their financial strength rating is A+ (superior) from A.M. Best, a leading authority on insurance company performance
- They have more than 150 years of experience in the insurance industry
Did you know...?
- In 2016, Quincy Mutual Insurance was named one of the Top Places to Work by The Boston Globe
- Quincy Mutual has partnered with the United Way of Massachusetts Bay for over 25 years
- The Better Business Bureau has given them an A+ rating
- Customer Service: 800-899-1116
- Claims: 617-770-5100
- Roadside Assistance: 800-379-2333
- 57 Washington St, Quincy, MA 02169
Quincy Mutual is one of the oldest insurance companies, founded in 1851 and based in Quincy, Massachusetts. As a mutual insurance company, their focus is providing quality insurance products and services to their policyholders. What started as a handful of agents has grown to more than 500 independent insurance agents throughout New England and New York. Their agents deliver efficient and friendly service to over 200,000 policyholders.
Policyholders can log into their Quincy Mutual account online to view their account information using Insured Access. You can also make payments online via check, debit or credit card. When you need to make a payment, their 24-hour automated billing phone line is available to make a quick payment.
The true test of a good insurance company occurs when an insured sustains a claim. They handle over 25,000 claims each year and do so in a professional, fair and caring manner. Hopefully you’ll never need to make a claim, but if you do, you can submit a claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Everything they do, from how Quincy Mutual designs their product to how they handle your claims, revolves around one question: What is in your best interest? With over $1.5 billion in assets, they’ll be there for you if a catastrophic event takes place.
Quincy Mutual’s discounts:
- Low mileage: If your regular commute is a short one, you may save some money
- Early shopper: Get your insurance set up five days or more before your expiry date and get 5% off your premium
- Multi-car: Insure two or more cars with Quincy Mutual and get a discounted premium
- Paid in full: Pay for your coverage up front and get a quick discount
- Good student: If your grade average is B or higher, you are eligible for a discount
- Anti-theft: If your car has an anti-theft device, such as a tracker, you could get up to 35% off your comprehensive policy:
Quincy Mutual Customer Reviews:
“We use Quincy Mutual for our auto insurance. The rates are good, and we got a discount for having both policies with the same insurer. They don’t send us a lot of other offers, or junk mail, which I like. I would certainly recommend them!”