¿Por qué escoger United Security Seguros de Auto?
- They have more than 40 years of experience in the Insurance Industry
- Insured can choose to pay their monthly payments automatically
- Safe drivers can get rewards with additional discounts
- Their Headquarters are in Illinois and they say they write the policies in
- His sister company that is First Chicago Insurance, which have more than 100 years of experience.
- The line of your reporting claims is free and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- To view this page in English, click here
- Customer Service: 888-262-8864
- Claims: 888-262-8864
- United Security, 6640 S Cicero Avenue, Bedford Park, Chicago, IL 60638
United Security Health and Casualty Insurance Company was created in 1973. They were previously named ‘United Security Life and Health’. All primarily was a provider of Health and Medical insurance, the introduction of the Affordable Care Act caused to focus on other products. Today, United Security sells policies in Illinois through its Road Warrior or Road Warrior program. The program offers competitive pricing policies without skimping on quality of service. This is proven by its A + rating (a 10) by the Better Business Bureau since its accreditation in 2011.
The primary company, First Chicago Insurance , has been offering insurance since 1920. With almost 100 years of experience, and they understand how to run a successful business.
United Security knows that it is worth having a good credit rating. With the highest score, customers can access a variety of discounts. Safe drivers and those with more than one vehicle can save on their policies. If you are still in school and get good grades, you can also reduce your monthly fees. To make things easier, policyholders can choose to make automatic monthly fees so that they never miss a payment again.