Why choose First Chicago Insurance?
- You can take advantage of their wide range of discounts, ensuring that you get their lowest price possible
- Policyholders can report a claim 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau since March 1983 with an A rating
Did you know...?
- They have grown an average of 15% every year over the past 5 years
- First Chicago Insurance have had only 5 presidents throughout their near 100 years in the insurance industry
- Their headquarters are in their namesake: Chicago, Illinois
- Versión en Español
- Customer Service: 888-262-8864
- Claims: 888-262-8864
- First Chicago, 6640 S Cicero Avenue, Bedford Park, Chicago, IL 60638
First Chicago's Discounts:
- Transfer: Move your insurance over to First Chicago from another company and get a welcome discount
- Paid in full: Pay for your insurance in one lump sum and save
- Advanced quote: Quote before your start date and get an early bird discount
- Anti theft: Is your car fitted with an alarm or tracker? Then you can get a cheaper premium
- Homeowner: Own your home? Take advantage of an easy discount
- Mature driver: First Chicago knows that with age comes experience, so get rewarded for your years on the road
In 1920, First Chicago was originally set up to offer workers compensation to the Chicago District Ice Association. They provided insurance for the workers’ horses and wagons, a far cry from the busy streets of Chicago we know today! In the 1930’s, the company was granted licenses to sell insurance in Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana and they’ve maintained those ever since.
After successfully operating for more than a decade, they expanding into auto insurance and haven’t looked back. Despite their older roots, they haven’t lost sight of the most important thing: the customer. Over the years, they have continued to provide customers with the same quality service, personal care, and maintained the ‘easy to do business with’ attitude that their customers have come to expect. As they approach their centenary, First Chicago Insurance continues to innovate in order to best support their customer’s needs.
Their customers are as diverse as their headquartered city of Chicago; ranging from those with 20 years of accident-free driving, to those who are first time drivers. They offer a range of insurance plans, whatever your driving history or your future needs.
You can choose from their basic liability only package, so that you have just enough coverage to stay legal without breaking the bank. But if you want a bit more coverage, you can add comprehensive, collision, towing and rental. You can also choose from a range of payment options. Whether you want to pay for your policy upfront, pay monthly or quarterly.