Why choose Anchor General Insurance?
- Anchor General has an A rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Bilingual representatives available to help you
- They offer low down-payment options to suit your budget
Did you know...?
- Anchor General has more than 200 employees
- They’ve been in business for more than 20 years
- The company is headquartered in San Diego, California
- Customer Service: 800-542-6246
- Claims: 800-542-6246
- PO Box 509020, San Diego, CA 92150
- [email protected]
Anchor General Insurance was first launched in 1995 and is headquartered in San Diego, California. They specialize in non-standard auto insurance and offer coverage in California, Washington, Arizona and Texas. Anchor General understands that a perfect driving record is not something that everyone has, so they look for different ways to get your price down. They will work with you to find a level of coverage and a price that suits you.
Anchor General offers their own in-house claims processing. This means that they can keep track of your claim and all your details in one place. When filling and checking on the status of a claim, you will speak to one of Anchor General’s representatives – not just an automated message.
If you need to view your policy details, you can log into their secure online portal. Once logged in, you can get instant proof of insurance, check your documents and even make a payment, at a time that’s convenient for you. You can also choose from a range of payment options, including monthly automatic withdrawals, check, credit card and over the phone.
Anchor General customer reviews:
“My adjuster was the nicest, most respectable professional person I have ever dealt with. She went above and beyond to meet my expectations.”
“The customer service was great I was always able to get a hold of an agent with no problems and my calls were always returned promptly if I let a message.”