Why choose United Security Auto Insurance?
- They have more than 40 years’ experience in the insurance industry
- Policyholders can opt to pay their monthly installments automatically
- Safe drivers can get rewarded with additional discounts
Did you know...?
- Their headquarters are in Illinois, they state that they write policies in
- Their free claims reporting line is available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
- Customer Service: 800-875-4422
- Claims: 800-875-4422
- 6640 S Cicero Ave, Bedford Park, IL 60638
United Security Health and Casualty Insurance Company was created in 1973. They were formerly named ‘United Security Life and Health’. Primarily a medical and health insurance provider, the introduction of the Affordable Care Act caused them to focus on other products.
Today, United Security sells policies in Illinois through their Road Warrior Program. The program offers competitively priced policies without skimping on quality service. This is proven by their A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau since their accreditation in 2011.
Their parent company, First Chicago Insurance, has been offering insurance since 1920. With nearly 100 years of experience, they understand how to run a successful business.
With United Security, it pays to have a good credit rating. Higher scoring customers get access to a variety of discounts. Safe drivers and those with more than one vehicle can save on their policies. If you’re still at school and getting good grades, you can also reduce your premiums. To make things easier, policyholders can choose to make automatic monthly installments so you’ll never miss a payment again.