Founded in 1987, Dashers Insurance’s history has allowed them to become experts in both quality insurance and great service. They opened their first office in Van Nuys, California and now have more than fifteen offices across the state.
In 2017, Dashers was purchased by Pronto Insurance Agency, another one of Compare.com’s partners. This has further cemented their financial strength and brought another level of insurance expertise to their customers.
Dashers prides itself on offering insurance coverage where other insurers have turned you down. Need an SR-22? Teen driver? DUI? Dashers could help. They have real people answering their phones (no robots here!) and also offer services in English and Spanish.
Dashers has paired with the California DMV so that you can get your license stickers, replacement license plates and registration cards from your local Dashers office, making Dashers a one-stop shop for your motoring needs.
As part of their commitment to safety on the roads, they encourage their customers to take ‘The Dashers Pledge’. Sign a form promising to stop using your cell phone and driving and get a $5 discount on any DMV service with Dashers.
Dashers Customer Reviews
“I got three months of coverage for only $99 and there was no down payment required. Best deal in town hands down!”
“I spent an entire week gathering quotes from just about every auto insurance company . . . Dashers has the lowest premiums out of all of them. Just a year ago, I totaled my car and had to file a claim for the first time. They were very helpful in getting my claim processed. They paid off my loan, paid the other parties involved, paid my deductible and gave me a $900 check to cover my loss. On top of that, my insurance premiums didn’t go up after the accident. Needless to say, I am very satisfied with them.”
Why choose Dashers Insurance?
- Dashers Insurance specializes in insurance in California
- You can pay your bill online, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Policyholders can easily report a claim online any time, no need to wait for office hours
Did you know...?
- You can choose to speak to a representative in either English or Spanish
- When using an approved bodyshop, their repairs are guaranteed as long as you own the vehicle
- They are officially authorized to provide a range of DMV related transactions right from their local offices