Why choose Say Insurance?
- Insurance Score provided for free during quote and at every renewal
- Free Roadside Assistance coverage included in every policy
- New Car Replacement included in Collision and Comprehensive coverage
Did you know...?
- Multiple discounts offered, including paperless, continuous coverage and anti-theft
- Say Customer Service Squad available via phone, chat and email
- Backed by Shelter General Insurance Company and its A (Excellent) rating from A.M. Best
- Customer Service: 800-225-5729
- Claims: 800-225-5729
- Roadside Assistance: 866-296-8145
- Say Insurance, 1817 W Broadway, Columbia, Missouri 65203
Say Insurance's Discounts
- Advance purchase: Buy your policy at least 7 days before you need it and they'll give you a discount
- Electronic documents: Save the planet and save some cash
- Continuous insurance: If you have no gaps in your coverage, Say wants to reward you with lower premiums
- Paid in full: Choose to pay annually and you could save money
Say Car Insurance Reviews
"I am very impressed with how easy it was to sign up, how friendly everyone I've talked to through customer service [has been] and how inexpensive my policy is!! I'm saving about 100 a month with Say Insurance and have the same coverage. I'm definitely telling all friends and family who are looking for affordable insurance!" Brittany
"I love this company! I have a great monthly rate! Definitely the best experience I have ever had with any company!" Jamie
"So easy to sign up even added my husband because we were saving so much but getting more. Fast, easy, & friendly service. Very impressed so far & I would definitely recommend" Heather
Say Insurance is the new kid on the block, bringing a fresh perspective to the auto insurance world. While some may question whether or not a rookie insurer can hang with the competition, Say’s backing allows quite a bit of confidence. Their parent company, Shelter Insurance, has more than 70 years’ experience in the insurance industry.
Although Say’s premiums are competitive, they recognize it’s not all about who can show the lowest price; it’s about who can provide the most valuable experience.
Say Insurance is all about being clear and transparent with their coverage options, rather than giving you the generic, jargon-filled explanations you might find elsewhere. It’s not about hiding technicalities; it’s about exposing them, being useful and protecting drivers from misinformation. The more information drivers have, the more power they have to pick the coverage that’s right for them.
That’s also one of the reasons Say shows drivers their insurance score for free when they quote (and at every six-month renewal). Not only do they provide the score, Say also gives drivers the top factors affecting their score and tips for improvement. With their simple, clear-cut and honest approach to car insurance, Say drivers can know what they’re paying for and why.
Say wants to make insurance easy, and that includes offering customers multiple ways to communicate. There is a 24/7 claims line, and the Say Service Squad available six days a week via chat, email and phone. Say’s Facebook and Twitter are constantly updated with information and can also be a contact point for those drivers who prefer social media.