Plymouth Rock is a group of separate insurance companies that write and manage more than $1 billion in annual property and casualty insurance premiums. Plymouth Rock was founded by Jim Stone in 1982, who had worked as the Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and was the youngest ever Commissioner of Insurance for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. His dream was to form a new kind of insurance company that would create a higher standard of customer service and stand out in a crowded industry. Since Day One, Plymouth Rock has been committed to the highest level of customer care and satisfaction. They do the right thing, even when it isn’t easy.
At Compare.com, we know that insurance should be quick and easy. Plymouth Rock believes in demystifying the entire insurance process to make it easier for you. Make it easy on yourself and register online. Their Manage Your Policy section will make your life just a little bit easier!
Do you work in the education sector? Consider a policy from Plymouth Rock’s Teachers Plan of NJ and save! It’s the only car insurance company focused exclusively on insuring members of New Jersey’s education community.
Plymouth Rock is more than just insurance. Their unique services prove it! Crashbusters® vans show up when a policyholder needs them to inspect a damaged vehicle and will often cut a check on the spot. Or, customers can let them handle the repair process with Plymouth Rock’s exclusive Door to Door Valet Claims Service®. And, with their Guaranteed Repair Service customers know that they will stand by repair work done at participating shops for as long as they own or lease their car. Plymouth Rock doesn’t just talk customer service … they put their money where their mouth is with unique benefits like the Get Home Safe® taxi reimbursement program and their Pledge of Assurance customer service guarantee.
Plymouth Rock’s Available Discounts:
- Advance shopper: Buy your insurance before your expiration date and you could qualify for a discount
- eDocuments: Sign up for paperless billing and you could save
- Paid in full: Pay for your policy in advance and take advantage of a discounted rate
- Affinity group: If you’re a member of a Plymouth Rock recognized association you may get a discount
- New driver: Being new to the road can be scary, but not with Plymouth Rock’s discount insurance
- Anti-theft: If your car is fitted with an alarm or a tracker, you may qualify for a discounted rate
Plymouth Rock Customer Reviews:
“I never had any problems with Plymouth Rock. They always send me a reminder when payment is due and if I ever have any questions, their friendly service is always able to answer all my questions in a prompt manner.” Vickie
“The representative listened to my details and processed my claim in a professional and timely manner . . . they are always very helpful and eager to work with me on different issues like payments and financial advice.” Michelle
“I have never had one problem with Plymouth Rock. They are a reputable firm and would recommend to anyone. They are always there for me.” Kim
Why choose Plymouth Rock Assurance?
- They use eSignature services, so that you can get insured faster and won’t waste any paper
- Their claim satisfaction surveys rate Plymouth Rock Assurance at over 94%
- Plymouth Rock Assurance have a one year rate lock so that there are no nasty surprises
Did you know...?
- Since 2009, Plymouth Rock Assurance have saved hundreds of thousands of pieces of paper through their green initiative
- Since 2007, they’ve donated more than $180,000 to schools across New Jersey
- The companies managed by Plymouth Rock Assurance protect over 500,000 drivers