Why choose Travelers Insurance?
- Travelers offers a range of add-ons to your auto insurance policy; new car replacement, roadside assistance and accident forgiveness are all available (terms and conditions apply)
- Travelers has up to 15 potential auto discounts that you could qualify for
- Policyholders can login to MyTravelers® – a convenient online portal to pay a bill, access policy documents, submit a claim and even request roadside assistance.
Did you know...?
- Travelers has a long history of reliability, paying claims following major historical events like the sinking of the Titanic and the Great Chicago Fire
- They are the only insurance company included in the Dow Jones Industrial Average, a testament to its sustained success.
- Customer Service: 800-842-5075
- Claims: 800-252-4633
- Roadside Assistance: 800-252-4633
- One Tower Square, Hartford, Connecticut 06183
These days, you never know what’s coming around the corner. That’s why you can count on Travelers to be there to meet your auto insurance needs. With a comprehensive set of products and 24/7 customer support, Travelers has built its reputation on giving policyholders the peace of mind that they need to feel secure.
Founded in 1853, they have grown to become one of the nation’s largest insurance companies. The company operates in markets across the globe, including the UK, Canada, and Brazil.
Travelers has given more than $200 million to charitable causes over the past decade, focused on academic and career success, thriving neighborhoods and culturally enriched communities. Travelers is the proud sponsor of the Travelers Championship, an annual PGA TOUR event.
Travelers Insurance Customer Reviews
“My family and I have been pleasantly pleased with our Travelers Independent Agent and the company as a whole. Each service representative we have dealt with has been extremely welcoming and professional. The rates were very competitive for the products and policies we purchased.”
“Travelers is a huge corporation that treats you just like a mom and pop insurer would. I was involved in an accident that was not my fault, and I really appreciated how much he really cared about my case. I could not have been happier. I’ve been a customer of Travelers for almost 10 years, and they’ve always been there for me when I need them.”
“I’ve had Travelers for a few years and have had only good experiences. I did have to make a claim once when my car was broken into and the agents were great to deal with. My policy was perfect, as it provided for a rental car while my car was being fixed. After the incident occurred and I spoke with my agent, I felt all was taken care of and I no longer needed to worry. I definitely recommend this company!”
Insurance is underwritten by The Travelers Indemnity Company or one of its property casualty affiliates, One Tower Square, Hartford, CT 06183. In TX: Auto insurance is offered by Travelers Texas MGA, Inc. and underwritten by Consumers County Mutual Insurance Company (CCM). CCM is not a Travelers company.