Arrowhead General Insurance Agency was first established in the 1983. Focusing on non-standard auto insurance, they quickly became one of the fastest growing general agencies in California. In 2012, Arrowhead was bought by Brown & Brown Insurance.
Brown & Brown is ranked in the top 10 largest independent insurance intermediaries in the US, with more than 75 years of business. In 2013, Everest Re Group Ltd. partnered with Arrowhead General Insurance to underwrite auto insurance for Everest in several states, further strengthening coverage for their customers.
Specializing in non-standard auto insurance, Arrowhead understands that no one’s perfect. They pride themselves on ‘going where others won’t’. They have experience taking on higher risk customers, including those with multiple violations or a history of accidents.
Policyholders can log in to their online portal, where you can amend your details or access your ID card. Arrowhead want to make things as easy as they can for their customers. That’s why they offer multiple payment options, including check, debit card, credit card or money order. Customers can also set up automatic monthly payments, so that’s one less thing to worry about each month. To make things even easier, customers can sign their policy documents with e-signature online to make the process faster.
Should you ever need to make a claim, you’ll work with American Claims Management (ACM). Arrowhead acquired ACM in 2007 and have been working closely with them ever since. Through ACM, Arrowhead offers a 24/7 claims line and continued support throughout your claims process.
Arrowhead General’s Discounts:
- Good driver
- Defensive driver course
- Mature driver
- Anti-theft devices
Why choose Arrowhead Insurance?
- Bilingual customer support available in Spanish and English
- The Better Business Bureau has rated them A+
- Get instant coverage by signing your documents online – no need to wait for snail mail
Did you know...?
- They donate to a variety of local and national charities including Doctors Without Borders and The St. Baldrick’s Foundation
- Arrowhead has written more than $1bn in annual written premium
- They have more than 250 employees based at their headquarters in San Diego, California