First launched in January 1990, Hallmark are committed to showing customers their hallmark: great customer service. They use a network of independent agents across the US, which means that you’re never far from help when you need it.
They form strong relationships with their agents to bring competitive pricing and a range of coverages; from the absolute basics to keep you on the road to full coverage policies. They know the difference between mandatory coverage and optional coverage and have a full understanding of all the extra discounts that you are entitled to, which is how they keep their rates competitive and their customers happy.
Other insurance companies may turn you away for having a foreign license or wanting a non-owner policy, but Hallmark specialize in this kind of insurance. There are a variety of coverages to choose from, whatever your background. You can choose simply minimum limits liability only, or you can add rental, towing or medical payments.
Hallmark Insurance is aimed at high-risk drivers, catering to those who can’t commit to a 12-month policy. That’s why they offer policies as short as one month and up to six months, so that you don’t have to worry about being bound into long contracts.
A modern insurance company, Hallmark can be contacted by phone, email or even on live chat via their website. Alternatively, if you’re on the go, you can ask for an agent to call you back at a time that’s more convenient for you.
Hallmark Speciality Personal Lines’ Discounts:
- Multi-car: Have all of your vehicles on one policy and lower your overall premium
- Foreign Driver’s License: Welcome to the US! Get a welcome discount with Hallmark Specialty Personal Lines
- Homeowner: Own your own home? Get a discount on your premium today
- Prior coverage: If you can prove that you currently have insurance, you can save
Why choose Hallmark Specialty Personal Lines?
- Policyholders can make a payment by mail, phone, online or at a local PayNearMe location
- They have more than 25 years’ experience in the insurance industry
- Hallmark has had a A- (excellent) rating from AM Best for more than 10 years
Did you know...?
- Automatic monthly payments are available so that you won’t have to worry about missing a payment
- Their headquarters are in Plano, Texas
- They are accredited with the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating