For more than a century, Amica Mutual Insurance has worked hard to keep its promises to generations of loyal policyholders. The company – which opened its doors in 1907 with one small office and two clerks in Providence, Rhode Island – now has 44 offices and 3,700 employees across the country. The corporate headquarters is located in Lincoln, Rhode Island.
From the beginning, Amica sought to treat policyholders with respect by providing them with the best possible customer service. By continuing to instill this founding principle in all employees, they have created a culture of customer care that has earned national recognition for its superior service standards. However, the true measure of the company’s service continues to be the emails, phone calls and letters from satisfied policyholders.
They have thousands of policyholders who have relied on them for decades for their insurance needs, and this loyalty is reflected in the company’s high retention rates. Ask an Amica customer what makes this company different, and you’ll hear a variety of answers, such as its consultative approach, knowledgeable representatives and detail-oriented support.
From policy updates to prompt and fair payment of claims, Amica employees deliver on the company’s mission statement: to create peace of mind and build enduring relationships. As a mutual insurer, they are directly responsible to its policyholders, who have ownership in the company. And as a direct writer, Amica customers deal directly with the company’s employees – there are no agents.
A mobile-friendly website and 24/7 telephone service make it easy to connect directly with Amica service representatives. In a world full of uncertainty, customers know that they are financially strong and here for the long term.
Amica Mutual Insurance’s Discounts:
- Paid in full: Choose to make a one-time payment instead of monthly payments and save
- Homeowners: If you’re lucky enough to own your own home, then you could get a discount
- Auto-pay: Set yourself up automatic monthly payments and get an easy discount
- Anti-theft devices: If your car has an alarm or tracker, you could save
- Safe Driver: If you’re claim free, Amica want to reward you with lower premiums
- Vehicle safety: Air bags? ABS? Choosing safety gets you savings
- Good Student: Get rewarded for staying in school and having a high GPA
- Multi-car: Insure more than one car with Amica and get a quick discount
Amica Mutual Insurance Customer Reviews:
“Amica has always been courteous and professional when I have needed to call their toll free number for customer service.”
“I remember getting into my first auto accidental and Amica was the company who handled my claim. Everything was done so quickly and efficiently – it was as if the accident never even happened.”
“The representatives are always friendly, knowledgeable and thorough whenever I’ve had to call about a question or to file a claim.”
“It was so easy to switch! I got the best deal out of all the companies that I researched, blowing away the ‘mainstream’ and TV companies. We did everything online. Amica is the company I recommend for ease, helpfulness, cost and coverage.”
Why choose Amica Mutual Insurance?
- Amica Mutual Insurance has a wide range of customizable coverages
- Comprehensive coverage tailored to your budget and lifestyle
- High marks for financial strength and outstanding customer satisfaction year after year
Did you know...?
- Amica’s name stands for Automobile Mutual Insurance Company of America
- Whether you contact them by telephone, email or mail, you’ll work directly with an Amica representative
- They offer several payment options to make bill paying quick and easy