Why choose Safeco Insurance?
- 24-hour claims and customer support line, available 7 days a week
- For each year you don’t make an insurance claim, Safeco will reduce your deductible by $100 (up to $500)
- Connect with Safeco Insurance online on Google+, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook or Linkedin
Did you know...?
- If you have an Amazon Echo, you can enable the Insurance Advisor Skill to answer questions about insurance and even look up independent agents in your area
- Safeco own the naming rights to the Seattle Mariners’ baseball stadium
- You can manage your policy online and even print your ID cards
- Versión en Español
- Customer Service: 800-332-3226
- Claims: 800-332-3226
- Roadside Assistance: 877-762-3101
- Safeco Insurance, Safeco Plaza, 1001 4th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98154
Safeco Insurance Discounts
- Low mileage: Prefer to walk? Rideshare? Take the bus? Save up to 20% if you drive less than 8,000 miles per year
- Multi-car: Insure more than one vehicle on your policy and save on your premium
- Anti-theft: If you have an audible alarm or tracker, Safeco will reward you for protecting your vehicle
- Anti-lock braking system: If your car has ABS, you may qualify for a lower premium
- Homeowner: Whether it's a tiny apartment, or a sprawling mansion you could benefit from Safeco's homeowner discount
- Safe driver: If you have a clean driving record, you could get a quick discount
Safeco Insurance Customer Reviews
"Safeco has been a great insurance company to work with. We've used their roadside assistance program before when we locked our keys in on the car. It was quick and easy to use. I like having a personal agent to call who is helpful whenever we have questions. I would definitely recommend Safeco to those searching for auto insurance." Stephanie
"I have had Safeco Auto Insurance for almost 20 years and have never had a problem with claims. They have always been easy to contact and have taken care of each claim without problems. Their employees are always available and get back quickly with answers to any questions." Deb
"Safeco is a wonderful company. They have helped my family out so much with claims and things of that nature. When a tree fell on my car, all I had to pay was my $100 deductible and the rest was covered. All of the repairs to my car was covered. Even the rental car was covered by Safeco. It was the most painless experience I have ever had with an insurance company. I would recommend them to anyone." Ben
With nearly 100 years of history, ‘Safeco’ is an acronym for Selective Auto and Fire Ensurance Company of America. Safeco Insurance’s parent company, Liberty Mutual, has an A (excellent) rating from A.M. Best, based on their financial strength. They have had their headquarters in Seattle, Washington throughout the company’s history and own the naming rights to the Seattle Mariners’ baseball stadium.
Safeco Insurance understands that your time is important and that’s why their customers have access to a personalized online portal 24/7. Once you’ve logged in, you can pay your bill, report a claim and even add or delete drivers on your policy.
Whether you want the basics or superior coverage, Safeco Insurance can help. You can choose to add roadside assistance for only a few pennies a day. They also offer the option of rental reimbursement, to help if your car is in the garage following an accident. Policyholders can even get pet coverage, to help if your cat or dog is injured in a collision.
Save even more with Safeco Insurance’s RightTrack program. Plug a small device into your car and it’ll see when and how you drive for 90 days. Once your time is up, send it back to Safeco Insurance and you can save between five and thirty percent on your premium. Plus, you’ll get an initial discount for just signing up! Plus, Safeco Insurance now offers RideSharing Coverage in certain states if you work for Uber or Lyft.