Why choose Direct Auto Insurance?
- You can make a payment in store, online, on the phone or even via text
- Direct Auto’s staff work based on the four E’s, they’re: engaged, energized, empowered and execute every day to get the job done
- Even if you’re a classic ‘high-risk’, Direct Auto can work with you to find the right package for you
Did you know...?
- You can add coverage for travelling into Mexico to your policy
- Their mascot is JJ Hightail – he even has his own Facebook and Twitter pages
- Direct Auto has partnered with the Hispanic Heritage Foundation, donating to their scholarship program
- Customer Service: 877-463-4732
- Claims: 800-403-1077
- Direct Auto, 1281 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37217
Direct Auto Discounts:
- Military: Direct Auto wants to thank you for your service, rewarding you with a 25% discount
- Good student: Good grades? Get a better price, with up to 10% off
- Senior Citizen: Your experience on the road has earned you 5% off your premium
- Multi-car: Insure more than one vehicle with Direct Auto and pay up to 25% less
- Safe driver: Got more than 3 years claim free? Say hello to 10% off your price
- Paid in full: Travelling fewer miles reduces your risk of an accident, so Direct Auto will take 5% off your premium
Direct Auto Customer Reviews
“I have been with Direct for over a year now and I am very happy with them. Really great rates and excellent customer service. I had an accident earlier this year and they were there every step of the way to help me get through the situation. They stayed up to date and remained in contact me through it all. They handled all the work for me, I basically sat back and they did everything.” Christopher
“I've been with Direct Auto Insurance now for 6 months. They do have excellent customer service, very friendly associates. I decided to apply for this insurance company online, and it was very easy and simple. You can make changes and easily modify policy online. I would highly recommend this company for auto insurance.” Jade
“Direct Auto Insurance is a fantastic company for car insurance. Aside from very low, affordable rates, the customer service is excellent. They are quick to assist with any questions or concerns and offer different options for purchasing insurance.” Holly
William Adair founded Direct Auto Insurance in 1991, envisioning an insurance company that could offer premium service without the premium price tag. Today, they are based in Nashville, Tennessee, offering non-standard insurance to customers across the South East. They concentrate on low rates, flexible payment plans and excellent service.
As one of the US’ largest insurers, Direct Auto has more than 400 local offices across the US, with over 2,000 employees. Including their bilingual agents that are waiting to take your call in Spanish or English. They offer a variety of easy ways to manage your insurance.
Policyholders can login online to pay their bills and access their digital insurance ID wherever they are, whenever they need it. You can also download their free app, DirectDrive, to log your driving style. Users can get feedback on their driving, compete with other drivers and even earn up to $50 for logging your trips.
Although Direct Auto specializes in non-standard insurance, customers can customize their package to suit their needs. You can add comprehensive and collision, medical payments and even towing and rental coverage.
Direct Auto’s staff work based on the four E’s, they’re: engaged, energized, empowered and execute every day to get the job done. Making their customer’s happy is their primary concern. They are passionate about getting you not only a competitive quote, but also making sure that you understand what you’re signing up for.