First established in 1939 as the Motors Insurance Corporation, National General Insurance changed their name in 2013 and later moved to their current location in Winston Salem, North Carolina. Their licensed agents specialize in assisting drivers just like you to find the right coverage you need at affordable rates. National General understand the stress that can come along with a poor driving situation and the potential added costs if your driving record isn’t as clean as you’d like it to be. Their goal is to help get their policyholders back on the road as quickly and affordable as possible while making sure they follow the laws of their state. National General are here to help you move forward.
Why choose National General Auto Insurance?
- Customers get a lifetime guarantee on repairs made at their Gold Medal repair shops
- They offer a range of discounts called ‘SmartDiscounts’, so that good drivers are rewarded
- You can download their free app to easily file a claim on the go
Did you know...?
- They are the only insurance group to have come from within the automotive industry
- National General are accredited by the Better Business Bureau (A+ Rating)
- A- Rating (Excellent) of financial strength from AM Best