Why choose Stillwater Insurance?
- With Compare.com and Stillwater, you can bundle your home and auto insurance to save time and money
- Stillwater have an average rating of 4.2 stars out of 5 (according to their website’s customer reviews)
- You can add ‘personal property replacement cost’, so that you get paid the full cost of your stolen or damaged item, not the depreciated price
Did you know...?
- Claims don’t always happen at convenient times: report a claim with Stillwater 24/7, 365 days a year
- Towing and rental are available as optional extras to give you complete peace of mind
- Their headquarters are in Jacksonville, Florida
- Customer Service: 855-712-4092
- Claims: 800-220-1351
- 4905 Belfort Road, Suite 110, Jacksonville, FL 32256
- [email protected]
Stillwater Insurance Discounts:
- Bundling: Combine your auto and home policy and save on your premium
- Good driver: If you have a claim free history you can benefit from cheaper insurance
- Safety features: Air bags? ABS? At Stillwater Insurance safer cars get lower prices
- Theft prevention:If your car has an alarm or tracker, Stillwater Insurance wants to reward you
- Paid in full:Choose to pay annually instead of monthly and get an easy discount
- Paperless: Get your documents electronically and save on your premium
Stillwater Insurance Reviews:
“[Your agents] were exceptional. They each contributed to a "flawless" process. They represented [Stillwater's] interests with professional knowledge that transcended to the customers understanding what is required to process a claim - while making the customer feel "valued" - remarkable! Your service from beginning to end was exceptional. And, yes - I've been telling everyone what an outstanding company Stillwater is.” Laura
“The service I received from Stillwater was exceptional. Very rarely do companies provide such personal service to its customers these days. I'm very appreciative of the care and concern Stillwater exhibited. They cared for my home as if it was their home.” Lawanda
“My experience with the Stillwater Insurance Company has been a good one. I have and will continue to recommend your company to my friends and neighbors.” Daniel
Established in 2000, Stillwater Insurance has had the same CEO throughout its history. With more than 250 employees, their experienced team is ready to help whenever you need them. Today, they offer home and auto insurance across all fifty states.
Stillwater Insurance recognizes that claims don’t always happen in office hours. That’s why their claims line is open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. They aim to make the claims process as pain-free as possible, even making their phone number toll free. So, high calling costs are one less thing to worry about!
Stillwater Insurance allows you to customize your policy so that it fits into your lifestyle and your needs. Homeowners can add coverage for animal liability, identity theft, and water back-up to cover all eventualities. You can also choose the limits to rebuild and repair your home. That way, you can get back to normal if it’s damaged in a storm or natural disaster.
If you’d like to speak to someone face to face to discuss your coverage, Stillwater Insurance has hundreds of local, licensed agents ready to help. Stillwater Insurance fully trains their agents so that they know what coverages are available to you and your family, whatever your circumstances.
A.M. Best, a leading financial authority, has rated Stillwater Insurance A- (excellent) based on their financial strength. This means that when it comes to paying a claim, they have the stability needed to ensure that you’re covered. The Better Business Bureau has also awarded them an A+, furthering their reputation for excellent customer service.