Aspire General’s executive management team has over 50 years of combined experience in the insurance industry. Originally founded in 1980, they now boast more than 35 years in the business. Aspire’s group of companies manages the entire insurance experience. All the way from buying a policy through to billing, customer service and even their in-house claims team.
Aspire try to make their claims process as easy as they can. You can report your claim 24/7 online using their claims report form online. The form tells you exactly what kind of information they need and even lets you upload photos and documents. Once submitted, an adjuster will be assigned to your claim and help you through the process.
Aspire General Insurance knows a thing or two about working with drivers deemed ‘difficult to insure’. They understand that just because you may have a checkered record, you shouldn’t have to pay extortionate fees. Aspire General Insurance provides insurance to non-standard, price-conscious drivers without compromising on service.
Once you are ready to buy, you can choose from a range of payment options. They want to fit into your budget, that’s why they offer paid in full or monthly options. You can also choose from various down payment amounts depending on what suits you.
Aspire General’s available discounts:
- Anti-theft devices: Having a tracker or alarm fitted can help you to save
- Good driver: If you’re claim free then you can save
- Mature driver:Experienced drivers are rewarded with money off their premium
- Multi-car: Insure more than one vehicle with Aspire and get an easy discount
- Good student:If you have a high GPA and still go to school then you can get a discount
- Anti-lock braking system: Most modern cars already come with ABS – a no-brainer saving!
Why choose Aspire General Insurance?
- Policyholders can make secure online payments through their personalized portal
- E-signatures and automatic payments are available to get you covered as quickly as possible
- They are fully registered with the California Department of Insurance
Did you know...?
- Aspire is a paperless company, minimizing their carbon footprint
- Bilingual service and claims representatives are available
- Their headquarters are based in California