Why choose Good2Go Auto Insurance?
- Rates are guaranteed for 12 months – you don’t need to worry about your premium going up after just 6 months*
- Good2Go’s claims and customer service lines are open 7 days a week
- Accredited with the Better Business Bureau, Good2Go has an A rating
Did you know...?
- Their slogan is ‘Find the Lowest Down Payment on Minimum Limits Car Insurance. It Takes Less Than A Minute!’
- As soon as you’ve purchased your policy, you can get instant proof of insurance, right in your inbox
- Customer Service: 888-303-3430
- Claims: 888-925-6547
- Roadside Assistance: 855-278-4158
- Good2Go Auto Insurance, PO Box 1890 Blue Bell, PA 19422-0479
- Defensive driver course: If you're over 55 and have taken a voluntary course, you could save up to 15%
- Good driver: Accident free? No tickets? Get up to 35% off your premium
- Homeowner: Get up to 10% off your premium if you own your own home
- Good student: Good grades deserve recognition, so Good2Go will save you up to 20%
- Multi-vehicle: Insure more than one vehicle with Good2Go and save up to 25%
- Paid in full: Pay your premium upfront and save up to 10%
Good2Go Customer Reviews:
"Good2Go makes it easy for me to pay, with a low down payment and cheap monthly bills." Joe
"Good2Go is, hands down, the fastest, easiest and cheapest way to get coverage." Lee
Established in 2011, Good2Go specializes in minimum coverage insurance. They are based in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, with offices in Florida and Georgia, and write insurance in many states across the US. In December 2016, a group of insurance companies combined to write business as Good2Go Auto Insurance. Their parent company, American Independent Companies, has more than 25 years’ experience in the insurance industry.
Good2Go insurance may offer their customers the basics in coverage, but this doesn’t mean basic service. Their claim and customer service phone lines are open 7 days a week, 24-hours a day. Good2Go trains their agents to fully explain your coverage, so that you know exactly where your money is going. Good2Go also offers coverage to high-risk drivers and those who are newly licensed, or do not currently have insurance coverage.
If you don’t care about all the bells and whistles, and just want enough coverage to stay legal, then you’ve come to the right place. Good2Go keeps their prices low by keeping their costs down. On top of their competitive premiums, customers can take advantage of a range of discounts. Still at school? Own your home? Clean driving record? These are just some of the incredible discounts available.
Although their specialty is the basics, you can opt for a higher level of coverage. Good2Go offers 24-hour towing and roadside assistance as an optional extra, available 365 days a year. You can also add collision and comprehensive coverage to your policy.
* Good2Go offers 12-month policies in most states, except in AL