Metromile offers a revolutionary kind of car insurance for low-mileage drivers (under 200 miles per week). With pay-per-mile insurance, your monthly bill is based on the miles driven. That means that the less you drive, the more you will save. The key to pay-per-mile insurance is the Metromile Pulse, a device that easily plugs into your car to accurately measure mileage. Unlike other usage-based programs, the Pulse doesn’t monitor your braking or speed – just your mileage.
Why choose Metromile?
- You can contact them 24/7 to report a claim or to get roadside assistance
- When you file a claim, a dedicated customer service representative will be with you every step of the way
- Any miles driven over 150 miles per day (250 miles in WA) will be free and you will still be covered the entire time
Did you know...?
- On average, Metromile customers save an estimated $500 a year
- Never lose your car again! Their free app tells you where you parked your car and has even been used to recover stolen cars
- Their app also has useful features like street sweeping alerts (in select cities) and the ability to contact Metromile’s in-house mechanic