Why choose SafeAuto Insurance?
- A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Bilingual agents are available and their website is even available in Spanish
- SafeAuto’s helpline is available 24/7 to ask questions, make changes to your policy or even report a claim
Did you know...?
- You can save up to 50% on your policy by qualifying for SafeAuto’s discounts
- They have more than 25 years’ experience in the insurance industry
- Specializing in minimum limits insurance, they offer the basic coverage to keep you legal on the road
- Customer Service: 800-SAFEAUTO (800-723-3288)
- Claims: 800-SAFEAUTO (800-723-3288)
- SafeAuto, 4 Easton Oval, Columbus, OH 43219
SafeAuto Car Insurance Discounts
- Airbag: 5%
- Good Student: Up to 15%
- Paid in Full: 10%
- Daytime Running Lights: 10%
- Multi-car: 15%
- Anti-lock Brakes: 5%
SafeAuto Customer Reviews
“SafeAuto has always backed me up. I’m always notified when my bill is due with helpful reminders. I couldn’t ask for a more convenient or better service.” Chad
“I’m very happy with my policy. SafeAuto gave me the best coverage for the best price. Switching from my old company was a ‘no brainer’.” Gene
“Me and my friends all have SafeAuto, we love the great coverage for the low cost. We’re in our early 20’s, insurance quotes and premiums with great coverage usually means a high bill, but with you guys we save a lot.” Diamante
Founded in 1993, SafeAuto Insurance is based in Columbus, Ohio. They were originally founded by Ari Deshe and Jon Diamond over 25 years ago and now employ more than 700 associates.
They specialize in providing affordable state-minimum and high-risk coverage to drivers across the US. SafeAuto can help to file an SR-22 and help you to get insured where other companies say no. They write in more than 15 states across the US, mostly across the Southern half of the country.
SafeAuto aim to make your insurance policy as simple as possible. That’s why they created Quick Pay. With Quick Pay, you can make a payment without needing to create an online account. Answer a couple of questions to verify your identity and make a payment on your policy; then you can get on with your day.
SafeAuto customers can download their free app via the Apple Store or Google Play. Once signed up, you can make a quick payment or report a claim. The app will notify you when your next payment is due and you can pay in a few simple taps, so you won’t miss a payment again.
You can also view your insurance ID card and your insurance details; including coverage levels, insured drivers and vehicles. You can even make changes to your policy right from the app.