For more than 30 years, TSC>Direct (incorporated in 1982 as Tri-State Consumer Insurance Company) has offered insurance to the New York metropolitan area. They’re as passionate about New York as you are, and pride themselves on their hard-working ethic.
TSC> Direct understands that just because you live in The Big Apple, you shouldn’t have to pay big prices. As they only sell policies in the New York metropolitan area, they really understand their customers and what they need from their insurance, so that you can be sure you’re with a company that you can trust.
TSC>Direct prides itself in offering competitive rates for auto insurance to New Yorkers from their staff of New Yorkers. There are a range of down payments and flexible plans to suit your budget. They only insure good drivers, which means that they can keep their prices competitive: you won’t have to pay for other’s poor driving.
You can report a claim 24/7, either through their phone number or by filling out a form online. TSC>Direct understand that there is never a convenient time to need to make a claim. The great news is that the majority of their claims are processed with 72-hours.
Some larger companies will employ independent agents, which adds additional cost to your premium. TSC>Direct only uses their own in-house agents, which helps to keep your premiums low. This also means that you’re speaking to someone who understands TSC>Direct inside and out. Their agents are truly passionate about getting you the best deal and coverage, whatever your needs.
- Daytime running lights: If your car has lights that automatically run in the daytime, you can save 3% on your insurance premium
- Air bags: Save a massive 30% if your car has airbags
- Anti-theft: Does your car have a tracker? Alarm? VIN etching? These are all ways that you can save up to 15% on your car insurance
- ABS: Most modern cars have ABS, which means that you may qualify for a 7% discount straight away
- Multi-car: Insure more than one car with TSC>Direct and get up to 25% off your price
- Good student: Prove your grades are a B or higher and you can save up to 15% on your policy price
TSC>Direct Customer Reviews
“Very professional, always there for you when you need them. They make you feel like part of a family”
“The representative was very, very helpful; he was quick, he got my information as quick as he could and he was very polite the whole time. I was able to take care of my problem in a very timely manner.”
“Excellent customer service they answered all my questions and helped me with information I’m very satisfied will recommend friends and family.”
Why choose TSC>Direct Auto Insurance?
- TSC>Direct policies are 12 months, so that you won’t have any surprise rate increases for an entire year
- They have been granted an A- rating by AM Best, one of the US’ leading financial strength rating organizations
- The Better Business Bureau has given them an A+ rating
Did you know...?
- They continue to be involved in supporting various charitable organizations like Island Harvest and the Red Cross
- Policyholders get their own online portal to make payments 24/7
- TSC>Direct stands for Tri-State Consumer Direct Insurance