MetLife Auto & Home is the trade name for Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company and its affiliates. Established in 1972, MetLife Auto & Home is one of the nation’s leading personal lines property and casualty insurance providers. Subsidiaries of New York-based MetLife, Inc., the MetLife Auto & Home companies’ administrative home office is located in Warwick, Rhode Island, and collectively hold licenses to operate in all 50 states and Washington, DC. MetLife Auto & Home insures nearly 4 million autos and homes countrywide. With over $3 billion in premium, it is the 13th largest personal lines property and casualty insurance company in the U.S. and the nation’s leading provider of employer-sponsored group auto and homeowners insurance.
Why choose MetLife Auto & Home?
- Super claim service: MetLife Auto & Home claim associates are committed to helping customers get back on the road and the company has created a Claim Customer Bill of Rights to describe what they can expect from MetLife Auto & Home at the time of a loss
- Thousands of claim associates, located in nine claim offices across the country provide round-the-clock service 365 days a year
- MetLife Auto & Home enables its customers to shop the way they want – whether it’s face to face with an agent, by phone, at the workplace, or online with its new 100% digital auto insurance platform called MetLife Auto & Home MyDirect
Did you know...?
- MetLife Auto & Home MyDirect is the first 100% completely digital online auto insurance experience, allowing customers to manage a policy and file a claim completely online without an agent
- Customers have the option to file certain auto claims through the MetLife Auto & Home Choice Express app, where claim payments can be paid within a matter of hours
- With their MetLife Auto & Home Concierge Auto Repair Experience, your repairs are guaranteed for as long as you own your car when using one of the shops in their network