MetLife Auto & Home is the trade name for Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company and its affiliates. Established in 1972, they are one of the nation’s leading personal lines property and casualty insurance providers. Subsidiaries of New York-based MetLife, Inc., the MetLife Auto & Home companies’ administrative home office is located in Warwick, Rhode Island, and collectively hold licenses to operate in all 50 states and Washington, DC. They insure nearly 4 million autos and homes countrywide. With over $3 billion in premium, it is the 13th largest personal lines property and casualty insurance company in the U.S. and the nation’s leading provider of employer-sponsored group auto and homeowners insurance.
Why choose MetLife Auto & Home?
- Super claim service: MetLife Auto & Home claim associates are committed to helping customers get back on the road and the company has created a Claim Customer Bill of Rights to describe what they can expect from MetLife Auto & Home at the time of a loss
- Thousands of claim associates, located in nine claim offices across the country provide round-the-clock service 365 days a year
- MetLife Auto & Home enables its customers to shop the way they want – whether it’s face to face with an agent, by phone, at the workplace, or online with its new 100% digital auto insurance platform called MetLife Auto & Home MyDirect
Did you know...?
- MetLife Auto & Home MyDirect is the first 100% completely digital online auto insurance experience, allowing customers to manage a policy and file a claim completely online without an agent
- Customers have the option to file certain auto claims through the MetLife Auto & Home Choice Express app, where claim payments can be paid within a matter of hours
- With their MetLife Auto & Home Concierge Auto Repair Experience, your repairs are guaranteed for as long as you own your car when using one of the shops in their network
- Versión en Español